Document Authoring Guide
Documents that use this authoring workflow are written in the Bikeshed language, which is a mixture of Markdown and HTML. From the Bikeshed inputs, HTML and PDF outputs are automatically generated.
This guide is split into individual chapters, each focusing on a part of the workflow:
- How to set everything up on your PC
- How to write documents
- How to submit a contribution
- How to accept and publish contributions
- How to set up GitHub automation
- How to modify the GitHub and compiler automation
The source code for this documentation pack and the associated tooling can be found on GitHub.
Join DASH-IF on Slack!