Membership in DASH-IF offers some great benefits. We have three membership levels and the benefits of each are included below:
Associate – Membership Agreement
- Eligibility to participate in Working Groups
- Interoperability Working Group
- Promotion Working Group
- Opportunities to participate in DASH-IF marketing programs and events
- Discounts on promotional activities such as interoperability workshops
- Ability to provide feedback on certain draft deliverables
- Early access to Test Vectors, Test Tools, and Guidelines
Contributor – Membership Agreement
- All of the Associate benefits above +
- Protected by DASH-IF IPR policy
- Ability to vote in Working Groups
- Ability to chair Working Groups
- Ability to vote in Board elections
Charter – Membership Agreement
- All Associate and Contributor benefits +
- Ability to apply as Board Candidate
The common IPR Policy for all membership levels can be downloaded here.
*Note that Associate level membership is only available to: companies whose annual revenue is less than USD$10 million, individuals, schools and non-profit organizations. Entities not falling in to one of these groups must please choose between contributor or charter level membership.
Click here to contact us about joining the DASH Industry Forum and submitting the forms presented above.